Skip to Content Skip to Menu

no "action required" email to moderators on registration

• galaxe
  • galaxe
8 years 2 weeks ago #286617 by galaxe
Hello, strange problem since we upgraded to joomla no admin/moderator emails are getting out, until then email went out fine.

settings are:

allow registration independent from CMS
new members require admin approval
Send Moderators Email YES

Joomla! 3.6.2
CB 2.0.15
Subs 4.1.0+build.2016.07.29.21.30.10.5c5bd7dfc

the user receives all emails, moderators and admin do not receive any at all. Once payment is processed email goes out as set in subs plan workflow.

Thank you kindly for any suggestions!
Bea

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 2 weeks ago #286657 by krileon
Edit your moderator users within CB > User Management and ensure they're configured to receive moderator emails. What exactly did you upgrade? Just updated Joomla?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• galaxe
  • galaxe
8 years 1 week ago #286825 by galaxe
Hi,

All moderators are set to receive moderator emails. Receiving profile update logger mails fine, just no emails on registration. I am using an smtp gateway, so I can see that no emails are triggered on registration.

Upgraded a couple of weeks ago to J3.6.2 and straight after to the latest version of subs. I noticed this change:

joomlamailer CB Signup
- Public user cb.joomlamailer (may not be compatible)

Thank you for your assistance!
Kind regards,
Bea

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 1 week ago #286840 by krileon
Disable CBSubs and make a test registration to see if email sends. If your CBSubs plans are configured to accept payment before approval/confirmation you will not get an email until they've paid.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon