Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Fatal Error when using various elements of CB Subs admin

8 years 1 week ago - 8 years 1 week ago #286871 by 3cellhosting
Hello guys,

We have had to migrate an old Joomla 1.5 site due to being hacked. We have the site updated to J3.6.2 with CB 2.0.15 and CB Subs 4.1.0

The problems started when we tried to use cbjuice to export from damaged site. It just would not run.

We decided that the best option would be to export the jos_user table and copy data to new user table and then update the user_usergroup_map. All that went well and we have the latest members to match the live (but hacked site). Logins work so we feel quite good so far.

Next we checked the the two cbsubs_subscriptions tables. Fields appear to be same so we transferred data. At this point we have some plans on old site that are not required on new site so we deleted those records as there would be no matching plan. We imported the table and sure enough we got an error. We then changed the date format and imported the table. Some plans have been populated and look correct but we are missing some data and we have a fatal error...

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on null in /home/pendingw/public_html/letlink2/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/models/something/cbpaidSomething.php on line 822

Plugin is correct ID and published.

Any idea what we have done wrong?

Thanks for your help.

David

David
www.3cellhosting.com - where personality, creativity and integrity come as standard.
Last edit: 8 years 1 week ago by krileon. Reason: Added [SOLVED] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 1 week ago #286872 by 3cellhosting
OK - It was pilot error. I hold my hands up and admit I made a schoolboy error.

When I deleted the un-required records I did the sql import. In looking at the process again (after a strong coffee) I stepped through the database table in case I had a stray semi-colon screwing up the csv file. I then noticed plan id 25 and the new plans only go up to 6

I forgot to convert the old plan id to the new plan id so the system could not find the attribute mentioned on line 822

I can only hope this may help someone else in the future. I will now go back and pretend it didn't happen.

Sorry for wasting your time guys.

David

David
www.3cellhosting.com - where personality, creativity and integrity come as standard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, krileon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon