Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Button formatting on renewal

7 years 5 months ago #294194 by quantumgravity
Button formatting on renewal was created by quantumgravity
Since CBSubs 4.0 came out, the formatting of our payment buttons for renewal has been crowded and vertical rather than horizontal. Please see below:

At the very least, I'd like to be able to add space between the buttons, but adding a margin to ".cb_template form" (which works in Firebug) is ignored when placed in my custom CSS file. I think "form" is an HTML element generated with PHP that I can't override with CSS at my skill level.

Is there a setting to reformat this in CBSubs, or do I just need remedial CSS training?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 5 months ago #294219 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Button formatting on renewal
Looks fine in all my tests.

The buttons are a image input inside of a form element. Your Joomla template could have CSS forcing forms to block elements which would make them stacked like that. Try switching to default Joomla protostar template and see if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

7 years 4 months ago #294231 by quantumgravity
Replied by quantumgravity on topic Button formatting on renewal
Good idea. I did try it, and unfortunately it looks the same in Protostar. Is there a next line of attack?

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 4 months ago #294250 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Button formatting on renewal
You'd need to review the CSS to see what's doing it. It could be a simple matter of not enough space there. Right click and inspect element on the button, which will open your browsers developer console. You can see if any CSS is making the image input or the form it's inside of display as a block element.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon