Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Error which is affecting other components

7 years 5 months ago #294206 by katherine.a.minton
Error which is affecting other components was created by katherine.a.minton
My error log shows the message pasted below. When I try to use a Cancel button in a jEvents Create an Event form, I get a blank page. Error reporting is on Maximum, but still its a blank page.

I have also posted this question on JEvents and will also post on JobsFactory forum. Not being a php engineer, I have no idea how to rectify this.

[22-May-2017 09:05:26 Australia/Sydney] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; getmyapplicationsTab has a deprecated constructor in /home/#/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_jobs_my_applications/jobs_my_applications.plugin.php on line 21

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
7 years 5 months ago #294209 by nant

katherine.a.minton wrote: My error log shows the message pasted below. When I try to use a Cancel button in a jEvents Create an Event form, I get a blank page. Error reporting is on Maximum, but still its a blank page.

I have also posted this question on JEvents and will also post on JobsFactory forum. Not being a php engineer, I have no idea how to rectify this.

[22-May-2017 09:05:26 Australia/Sydney] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; getmyapplicationsTab has a deprecated constructor in /home/#/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_jobs_my_applications/jobs_my_applications.plugin.php on line 21

the message is related to the jobs_my_application plugin you installed.

7 years 4 months ago #294232 by katherine.a.minton
Replied by katherine.a.minton on topic Error which is affecting other components
Yes, I see it is related to that plugin and they and jevents are working on a fix.

However, there are now these issues arising in the error log, which both appear to be CB Subs related:

[22-May-2017 10:12:26 Australia/Sydney] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/#/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/controllers/cbpaidControllerCBComponent.php on line 140

[22-May-2017 10:12:26 Australia/Sydney] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/#/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/controllers/cbpaidControllerCBComponent.php on line 149

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 4 months ago #294251 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error which is affecting other components
Where are you getting those? That implies CBSubs is getting a non-object for $user variable, which should not be possible.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 4 months ago #294261 by katherine.a.minton
Replied by katherine.a.minton on topic Error which is affecting other components
As previously stated, from the error log, found in the public_html.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #294273 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error which is affecting other components
You need to find what page is logging that notice otherwise I've no idea where to begin. On a CBSubs plan page? On the basket page? During payment? etc..

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by krileon.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon