Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Invalid return from paypal

• cgwhite
  • cgwhite
7 years 1 month ago #296565 by cgwhite
Invalid return from paypal was created by cgwhite
Dear All,

I am testing paypal in sandbox mode and on returning from paypal the following url is displayed:

index.php/component/comprofiler/pluginclass/cbpaidsubscriptions?cbpgacctno=3&cbppdtback=d1353c7b1817bca4e63ae3b2ea41a8f2&cbpbasket=3&do=gw&result=success&cbpid=cbp599d369b2adac503283839

And the page that displays just says:

INVALID

Any thoughts

Regards,

Chris.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 1 month ago #296578 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Invalid return from paypal
Details aren't shown to the end user. Review the actual response within CBSubs > Notifications and CBSubs > History to see why it failed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• cgwhite
  • cgwhite
7 years 1 month ago #296597 by cgwhite
Replied by cgwhite on topic Invalid return from paypal
Thank you for that. The message is "IPN notification not authenticating at payment gateway". But since this is in the Sandbox environment for the moment I am not to bothered by it. It seems to be when I am trying to set up recurring payments rather than single payments.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon