Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Statements/Receipts

6 years 10 months ago #299764 by Goosemoose
Statements/Receipts was created by Goosemoose
Hi Guys,

Is there a module or plugin that would allow my users to view all payments they've made in the past? We get a lot of requests for it for tax purposes and going through all their emails for statements is very time consuming.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 10 months ago #299787 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Statements/Receipts
They should be able to access their invoices from their Subscriptions tab on their profile. The link is at the bottom of the tab. You can also create a Joomla menu item to Community Builder > Plugin with Plugin set to CB Paid Subscriptions and Do set to Invoices to have a menu link to their invoices. Note recurring payments do not generate new invoices since an invoice = basket and recurring just repays the existing basket.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon