Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Subs checkout experience

• startup
  • startup
  • Add-ons
6 years 10 months ago #300314 by startup
CB Subs checkout experience was created by startup
Hi CBSubs team,

we've been using cbsubs for some time now and want to improve for the new year the user experience all the way from starting the purchase to finally paying with PayPal.

Do you know of some websites that have implemented CBSubs which you think have done a particular great job using it? We would love to take a look at how they designed the checkout experience. We're especially interested to see how someone might be using PayPal for payments in a user friendly way, for example, so that the user isn't redirected to PayPal website but the payment happens still on the website using CBSubs.

So, long story short: we would love to hear what are your favorite websites built that use CBSubs.

Thank you,
Oliver

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 10 months ago #300319 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Subs checkout experience

so that the user isn't redirected to PayPal website but the payment happens still on the website using CBSubs.

You have to use PayPal Pro for that using the CBSubs PayPal Pro gateway plugin. You also need to be completely PCI compliant to accept onsite payments. I also recommend instead of using PayPal for this to use Stripe.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon