Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Renew CB subs not working properly

• cjmicro
  • cjmicro
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #302886 by cjmicro
I have a link to the registration page, which correctly shows the options. but since upgrade to CB & CB Subs, the page gives and error when someone is logged in and tries to join.

It used to propose the renewal and upgrade options. Now it just says "you are already logged in".

The url is
www.retiredracehorseproject.org/join
I can give you a login to test if you need it
This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by krileon. Reason: Added [SOLVED] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cjmicro
  • cjmicro
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #302914 by cjmicro
Replied by cjmicro on topic Renew CB subs not working properly
Additional note, the settings have not changed on my end, and it was working before updates. If you logged in and click join it would propose the plans available to renew or upgrade, now it just says you are already logged in. the plans and display are set to allow renew and upgrade and propose plans.

If we log in and go to profile www.retiredracehorseproject.org/profile it does allow for renew and upgrade. Hope this helps, members are not able to renew right now and it's causing problems!
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by cjmicro.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 7 months ago #302927 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Renew CB subs not working properly
Edit your plans and under the Access tab ensure both "Visible for Access Level" and "Visible for Group (and above this group)" are set to "Public". The plan may not be accessible to them.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• cjmicro
  • cjmicro
6 years 7 months ago #302935 by cjmicro
those settings are all public, see attachment
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 7 months ago #302967 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Renew CB subs not working properly
Linking to registration directly never proposed CBSubs plans if already logged in. You need to link to the CBSubs plans page for that. Create a Joomla menu item with Community Builder > Plugin menu type then for Plugin select CB Paid Subscriptions. That will display registration if not logged in and if logged in will display available plans.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• cjmicro
  • cjmicro
6 years 7 months ago #302976 by cjmicro
That's weird, but i think i figured out what i am doing.

on another site i have links to each plan, and if you are logged in and click that it takes you to upgrade renew. the registration page is not the default it's a custom page with links. That's what i was thinking of i guess.

Thanks for explaining it i can figure out what to do now!! I apologize for wasting your time. :-(
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon