Skip to Content Skip to Menu

update to 4.20 now when i login as a user, i get a blank page

• mphan
  • mphan
6 years 7 months ago #303018 by mphan
I get an error for the members login buttons and when I log in the page is blank only showing the profile icon. When I click on the icon it takes me to another blank page for the profile
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 7 months ago #303020 by krileon
You just migrated from CB 1.x. You need to go through your entire install and ensure everything is up to date as this is a migration and not a simple update. This includes language plugins, installed plugins, etc.. I'm unsure if you installed CB 2.x correctly based off your replies in your below topic.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/146-general/238763-the-package-installer-failed-to-clean-up-please-uninstall-the-package-installer#302991

Suggest downloading and installing CB 2.x to be sure the installation completed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• mphan
  • mphan
6 years 7 months ago #303023 by mphan
I've done all that and made sure it was updated with no errors. The page works perfectly and the admin side was well. It's just now when members log in it's blank and i have those button errors displayed from the login.

• mphan
  • mphan
6 years 7 months ago #303036 by mphan
I've deleted everything and restored back the way it was. did a fresh upgrade on CB and CBSub. Everything works now. But when I go into a user profile and make any change or just hit cancel. It takes me to this url and it display a blank page. I tried refresh and nothing happen. I'v close the page go back into profile, the change were made, just can't display back a page with the change. I turned on maxium error on and it displayed this on the blank page.

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/aareahouston/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_myevents/cb.myevents.php on line 175

Fatal error: Call to undefined method CB\Database\Table\UserTable::getAuthorisedViewLevels() in /home/aareahouston/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_myevents/cb.myevents.php on line 185

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 7 months ago #303043 by krileon
You've an incompatible 3rd party CB plugin installed. Unpublish "My Events" plugin in CB > Plugin Management and contact the developer to see if they provide a CB 2.x compatible version.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon