Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Only most expensive plan to show to users

• sclarke
  • sclarke
6 years 5 months ago #303997 by sclarke
Hi,

I have a Joomla 3.8.1 site with CB 2.0.13 and CB Subs 4.1.1+build.2017.09.28.15.44.39.4e0d0f2f0. cbsubspaidbot is enabled.

We have a number of CB Plans: Coordinator ($150), Performer($150), Rigger($75), etc.
We have checkboxes set if you are a Coordinator, Performer, Rigger, Key Rigger.
If you have the Coordinator checkbox ticked you should see the Coordinator plan, if Performer checkbox is ticked you see Performer plan.
If Rigger or Key Rigger is ticked you should see the Rigger plan, but only if it is your only option, otherwise the most expensive plan should show and Rigger plan should not display.

So if I have a user that has Key Rigger and Performer checked they should only see the Performer plan as their payment option, but I am seeing both the Performer and Rigger plans showing.

This is how I have the rigger plan workflow set:

I thought with setting the "Yes, it is possible to upgrade to this plan only if it is more expensive" would stop it from showing in the frontend if Performer or Coordinator is also selected.

What have I got set incorrectly?

Thank you.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 5 months ago #303998 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Only most expensive plan to show to users
Best I can suggest is using "None of the following plans can also be selected" to hide the cheaper plan when the more expensive plan is selected. Another option maybe to add a second condition that for example if Performer is checked then don't show Rigger plan.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• sclarke
  • sclarke
6 years 5 months ago #303999 by sclarke
Replied by sclarke on topic Only most expensive plan to show to users
Hi,

I added the following to the Rigger plan:

but the Rigger plan is still showing up along with either the Performer and/ or Coordinator plan(s).

"Another option maybe to add a second condition that for example if Performer is checked then don't show Rigger plan." where/how would I do this? The rigger plan already has 2 conditions on it (cb_rigger=1 OR cb_key_rigger = 1).

Thank you.
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 5 months ago #304040 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Only most expensive plan to show to users
It'll still show up, but should hide after you select the Performer or Coordinator plan.

where/how would I do this? The rigger plan already has 2 conditions on it (cb_rigger=1 OR cb_key_rigger = 1).

You'll need to replace one of them. You maybe able to use the "And all of following CB fields must be empty/unselected at registration" parameter and select your cb_performer and cb_coordinator checkbox fields so it hides the plan if either have a value. This should be available under "Conditions on CB Fields to show plan at registration". Then for upgrades you'd need to do the following in place of cb_rigger=1 condition.

Date A, Field A or Value A: Constant Value or String (CB substitutions can be used)
Value A: [cb_rigger][cb_performer][cb_coordinator]
Date B, Field B or Value B: Constant Value or String (CB substitutions can be used)
Value B: 100

Since they're checkboxes they have a value of 1 for checked and 0 for unchecked. The above just places the 3 values right next to each other. So a value of 100 means cb_rigger is checked and cb_performer and cb_coordinator are unchecked.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon