Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[#7130] Hide normal price after SALE!

• LineMine
  • LineMine
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #304141 by LineMine
[#7130] Hide normal price after SALE! was created by LineMine
Hi
I'm sure I'm missing something obvious here, but I can't get the normal price to hide even though I've selected the automatic sale display with the strike through option in the promotions. See attachment.
Thanks
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by krileon. Reason: Added [#7130] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 5 months ago #304153 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Hide normal price after SALE!
Seams to work fine in my tests. What did you set "Text to highlight promotion on plan (e.g. SALE!)" to within your promotion? It should be showing the discounted price after "SALE!", but that could change depending on if you added some pricing substitutions to "Text to highlight promotion on plan (e.g. SALE!)".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• LineMine
  • LineMine
6 years 5 months ago #304158 by LineMine
Replied by LineMine on topic Hide normal price after SALE!
I'm assuming those substitutions just go in the box, after the word SALE!
In which case I must have something not switched on or off, maybe, as they just appear as the substitution word itself, in brackets, see screen grab,
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 5 months ago #304164 by krileon
Please provide exactly what you set in the various parameters under the Display tab of your promotion. In my tests "Text to highlight promotion on plan (e.g. SALE!)" is simply set to "SALE!" and works fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• LineMine
  • LineMine
6 years 5 months ago #304176 by LineMine
Replied by LineMine on topic Hide normal price after SALE!
Hi Kyle

Screen shots of both those promotions Display settings attached.
Thanks

Simon
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 5 months ago #304184 by krileon
Strange, did you change the price display of the plan it self within CBSubs > Plans under the Presentation tab or is it still set to [AUTOMATIC]?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon