Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Automatic recurring plans with off-line payment

• Wortmann
  • Wortmann
5 years 7 months ago #311012 by Wortmann
Is there any module to manage it for my customers at frontend?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 7 months ago #311024 by krileon
There's no functionality to pay offline baskets from frontend. The user, or you as an admin, needs to visit the users Subscription tab on their profile. Then go through the normal process of selecting a plan or using the renew button for an existing plan. Once on the basket use the offline payment gateway button then click the confirmation link on the subsequent page. You, as an admin, can now pay that basket from backend in CBSubs > Baskets.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• Wortmann
  • Wortmann
5 years 7 months ago #311025 by Wortmann
Thank you for the instruction. What I didn't understand: what is the way to get the subscription tab from the user as an admin? I need a possibility to see at the frontend all my users with a subscription and the possibility to manage their profile. But I cannot see this way.
The other way is to login in with the login details from my users. But I don't know the passwords, so I have to change it. This is not a good way, I think.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 7 months ago #311027 by krileon
You do not need those users login details. You just need to login with an administrator account and navigate to that users profile. You can then use their Subscription tab on their behalf. You need to be sure the plans you're wanting to subscribe them to are actually access to them (and you) for this to work though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wortmann

Moderators: beatnantkrileon