Skip to Content Skip to Menu

"Class 'cbpaidTable' not found"

4 years 6 months ago #317973 by smanderscheid
"Class 'cbpaidTable' not found" was created by smanderscheid
I recently added Kunena to my website that has CB, CB Subs, and some other CB add-ons. When trying to use one of the functions in Kunena (report this), there's an error that's not letting this function work.

this is the error from the Kunena logs:
Kunena ERR ID:15
{"type":1,"message":"Class 'cbpaidTable' not found","file":"components\/com_comprofiler\/plugin\/user\/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions\/models\/table\/cbpaidHistory.php","line":22}

I am up-to-date on my joomla version and CB and Kunena. How can I remedy this so we can continue to use CB but include Kunena?

THANK YOU for your attention to this!!
Stacey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #317975 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic "Class 'cbpaidTable' not found"
Ensure the CBSubs system plugin in Extensions > Plugins is published and public. Ideally also ordered first in the system plugin load order. Next ensure CB Paid Subscriptions itself is published and public in CB > Plugin Management. Beyond that I'd need a full callstack to know where that call is being made from, which you can see if is available in your servers error log. I'm not seeing any problems in my tests using the report feature in Kunena with CBSubs present.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon