Skip to Content Skip to Menu

I lost the user data and submitted records

• lokpriya
  • lokpriya
12 years 7 months ago #192634 by lokpriya
Hello !

I had started a community membership website. Unfortunately I lost the data although everything is fine with the website and fields are accurate. Only submitted data have been lost. user registered directly from Joomla are fine but members registered through the CB registration have been deleted and other forms record also have been deleted. What causes this problem ? I don't have the backups of the previous condition with the data. How to solve the problem in the future ?

Yours
Lokpriya

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 7 months ago #192659 by nant

lokpriya wrote: Hello !

I had started a community membership website. Unfortunately I lost the data although everything is fine with the website and fields are accurate. Only submitted data have been lost. user registered directly from Joomla are fine but members registered through the CB registration have been deleted and other forms record also have been deleted. What causes this problem ? I don't have the backups of the previous condition with the data. How to solve the problem in the future ?

Yours
Lokpriya

Sorry, I have no idea how this happened and I am thinking its something you have done very wrong.

Make sure you follow installation guidelines and if things happen again perhaps provide much more details for people to see and recreate.

Version numbers could help also.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon