Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Send automatic mail when certain date in fieldmanager is reached

10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #245787 by Bart Everaerts
Hi all,
I use CB for a group of schools. We made a registry form for young educators. They can subscribe on our system and doing so they can be reached by our principals when they need a replacement teacher. (Region=Belgium)

Now, in my field manager (veldbeheer in dutch), I have first and last name and emailadres from our educators.
Further, i have two dates. The date when they are available for a job (beschikbaar vanaf) and the date when they have to end the job. (Beschikbaar tot)

Would it be possible to send an automated mail to these teachers when both the dates are reached? How would this be possible?

Thank you in advance for your help ! It will be much appreciated.

Bart
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Bart Everaerts.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
10 years 4 months ago #245830 by nant

Bart Everaerts wrote: Hi all,
I use CB for a group of schools. We made a registry form for young educators. They can subscribe on our system and doing so they can be reached by our principals when they need a replacement teacher. (Region=Belgium)

Now, in my field manager (veldbeheer in dutch), I have first and last name and emailadres from our educators.
Further, i have two dates. The date when they are available for a job (beschikbaar vanaf) and the date when they have to end the job. (Beschikbaar tot)

Would it be possible to send an automated mail to these teachers when both the dates are reached? How would this be possible?

Thank you in advance for your help ! It will be much appreciated.

Bart

You would need CB Auto Actions (part of Professional membership) to setup a CRON triggered daily task that would handle this emailing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bart Everaerts

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon