Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Configuration PHP

• simios
  • simios
11 years 4 months ago #228320 by simios
Configuration PHP was created by simios
hola,buenas a todos.

Tengo problemas al cargar una pagina php.Me sale error 500.

Nose si es por que hay que configurar el archivo php.ini o .htacces o por que me falta alguna sentecia en el codigo para que apunte el php a la ruta que esta.Necesito saber las rutas de esotos archivos si hay que configurar.

Necesito saber las rutas donde se pueda colgar el archivo php.Yo creo que es en el archivo Public.html.

Si me podeis echar una mano agradecido estare.

Gracias.

Hi,welcome alls.

I have problems with load PHP page.The problem show is Error 500.
I don,t know which is the problem.I think than the problem is file configure with the name php.ini or .htacces or i need a sentences in my page php for recognize this page(example:path of the document inside the server).

I need to the path for put the file php or know where is the configuration files.I think this path is inside Public.html in my server.

Please,Can we help my in my problem?

thanks by all and thanks by your time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
11 years 4 months ago #228426 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Configuration PHP
You need to contact your host in regards to PHP configuration. Typically PHP.ini is placed at your Joomla root directory and root/administrator directory, but some hosts want it further up (in host root).

I have problems with load PHP page.The problem show is Error 500.

What page specifically is throwing a 500 error? All of them?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon