Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Select Subscription Plan filter and Subscriptions column desperatly empty

11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #233737 by simon.delmotte
Hi Joomlapolis team,

I'm working on migrating an old Joomla! 1.5.23/CB 1.7/CBSubs 1.22 to a new Joomla! 2.5.14/CB 1.9/CBSubs 3.0 system.
I was using SP Upgrade to help me transfer _comprofiler and _cbsubs tables from the old database to the new one.
Overall, I could migrate users, plans, settings… but it seems there at least some lacks.

In the CB User manager screen, on top of the users list, the Select Suscription Plan filter doesn't display any plan.
It's a bit annoying because this filter is very usefull for example to mass email some type of users.

Furthermore it seems that in the new system, some members have not the same status than in the old one.
I'm afraid that member who which is active in the old system, is not active in the new one.

Perhaps I didn't do well when migrating datas from one system to the other.

If you could give some advices…

Best regards
Simon
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
11 years 1 month ago #233742 by krileon

In the CB User manager screen, on top of the users list, the Select Suscription Plan filter doesn't display any plan.
It's a bit annoying because this filter is very usefull for example to mass email some type of users.

Ensure your plans have at minimum "Public" under the "Access Level" and "Access group" columns within CBSubs > Plans. Once done ensure all your plans have an alias (seen under the "Alias" column in CBSubs > Plans).

My guess is you may have had some problems with your migration. We don't support migrations and have no official support for SP Upgrade either (I've never used it). So any number of issues could have happened. You'll need to review your entire install and ensure Usergroup and View Access Levels are all correct for your migrated install.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: simon.delmotte

11 years 1 month ago #233767 by simon.delmotte
Hi Krileon,

It's working now.
Many thanks for your reply.

Regards
Simon
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon