Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] This webpage has a redirect loop

• krileon
  • krileon
10 years 10 months ago #237834 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic This webpage has a redirect loop
Ensure live_site within configuration.php is blank. Aside from that I don't know what more to tell you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 10 months ago #237839 by LukeDouglas
Replied by LukeDouglas on topic This webpage has a redirect loop
I posted a ticket on this problem with login credentials but when I go to www.joomlapolis.com/support/new-ticket , I can't login. When I request a password reset, it says "No client account was found with the email address you entered". How can I view my ticket?

10 years 10 months ago #237844 by LukeDouglas
I did enable the Beez2 template as the default but got the same webpage loop error so it's not the template.

10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #237845 by LukeDouglas

krileon wrote: Ensure live_site within configuration.php is blank. Aside from that I don't know what more to tell you.

htaccess has:

# RewriteBase /

I have all caching disabled including in the Joomla Global Configuration and the System - Cache plugin.

Also, I disabled plugins:

System - Redirect
System - SEF
System - CB Core Redirect

That didn't work. :S

I did add PayPal Gateway, restricted to CBSubs Test group which was my test account. I was able to get to the PayPal checkout page. However, they need to use Authorize.net.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by LukeDouglas.

• krileon
  • krileon
10 years 10 months ago #237848 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic This webpage has a redirect loop
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 10 months ago #237934 by LukeDouglas
Replied by LukeDouglas on topic [SOLVED] This webpage has a redirect loop
We moved the site from InMotion Hosting back to HostGator and it is working. Yea!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon