Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Direct Link to Order/Payment with CBsubs plan

10 years 2 months ago #247246 by HowardTheDuck
Direct Link to Order/Payment with CBsubs plan was created by HowardTheDuck
Hello Guys,
I was wondering if there's any chance to link directly to a the payment step in a CBsubs' plan.

I know I have a direct link to the specific plan, but when I click on it, the user is taken to the full details of the plan to then select and pay for it.

As I want to completely customize by CSS my plan appearence on the site, I was wondering if I can just include a link in my own graphics, directing the customer to the confirm/order step.

Basically without showing again plan description/price etc.

Thank you!
Cristiano

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
10 years 2 months ago #247269 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Direct Link to Order/Payment with CBsubs plan
You want to go immediately to the basket where you select the payment option or are you wanting to skip that too?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 2 months ago #247290 by HowardTheDuck
Replied by HowardTheDuck on topic Direct Link to Order/Payment with CBsubs plan
Hi Kyle,
yes, go directly to the payment option for that plan. Going to the basket...

Thank you!
Cristiano

• krileon
  • krileon
10 years 2 months ago #247308 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Direct Link to Order/Payment with CBsubs plan
I see, no I don't believe that's possible. The basket is expecting a POST and it expects a security value to be present to validate the post isn't spam or spoofed. That can't be mimiced with a URL. You'd need to be able to generate the HTML form that mimics the existing form from PHP.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 2 months ago #247313 by HowardTheDuck
Replied by HowardTheDuck on topic Direct Link to Order/Payment with CBsubs plan
Thanks Kyle, will just use the provided link to the plan and try to find a workaround....!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon