Skip to Content Skip to Menu

RE: GroupJive

9 years 8 months ago #257892 by technogrid
Replied by technogrid on topic RE: GroupJive
The plugin was disabled, at first i saw CB GroupJive en-GB and i tought that's the one, later i've search for all groupjive plugins and saw theres just CB GroupJive, so now it's ok.

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 8 months ago #257895 by technogrid
Replied by technogrid on topic RE: GroupJive
One more question, how can i set the access level for the category/group?

At the moment i have one category set to be:
type: approval
access: everybody
create: disable
create access: administrator
nested: enable
nested access: all registered users
owner: 42 (admin id)

now on the front end when i'm logged in with normal user i see all admin features, i can even delete the main category and group

Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 8 months ago #257902 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic RE: GroupJive

One more question, how can i set the access level for the category/group?

You adjust the Access parameter while editing your category/group as needed.

now on the front end when i'm logged in with normal user i see all admin features, i can even delete the main category and group

You either have your CB moderator permissions set wrong (as in every user is being considered a CB moderator), you're not logged in as a normal user (e.g. logged in as a CB moderator), or you're logged in as the owner of the category/group.

First check within CB > Configuration > Moderation and ensure "Moderators View Access Level" is set correctly (I recommend "Special"). Next edit your user within CB > User Management and ensure they've the appropriate usergroups for your testing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: technogrid

Moderators: beatnantkrileon