• jcamus
  • jcamus
9 years 5 months ago #263223 by jcamus
CRON doesn't work was created by jcamus
Hi,

Joomla 3.4, CB 2.0.7, Gavik university template

CBSubs expired cron task doesn't work on our website www.frenchwinesociety.org
Error message
You are not authorized to view this page!
No result.

Direct admin access doesn't work

CRON only doesn't work

other component installed : hikashop, joomdle, phocaDownload, awoCoupon, chronoForm and connectivity, kunena, k2, jem

best regards
chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 5 months ago #263233 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CRON doesn't work
Ensure you've a public and published Joomla menu item to CBs profile page. Next ensure CB Paid Subscriptions within CB > Plugin Management is public and published. Now check within CB > Tab Management that the Subscriptions tab is public and published. This ensures the endpoint can be reached.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• jcamus
  • jcamus
9 years 5 months ago #263286 by jcamus
Replied by jcamus on topic CRON doesn't work
Hello Krileon and thanks to reply,

Only CBs Profile was not published, now it is and I allways have the message

You are not authorized to view this page!
No result.

I defined "Mass expire subscriptions method" on cron and access admin and nothing appends when I go to paid subscription; I have some membership expired and allways active (I'm connected on the front with super-user account)

5 minutes ago, an user must to be "expired" is passed to expired at... 23h05 yesterday!!. Maybe our server date is wrong...

thanks for your help
chris

Moderators: beatnantkrileon