Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Usergroup auto action not working

• jacksudan
  • jacksudan
9 years 4 months ago #264964 by jacksudan
Usergroup auto action not working was created by jacksudan
There is no onAfterUserRegistration trigger in list so when I enter it manually into trigger value and save, it changes to After Frontend Registration and it sill does not work
I have viewed that tutorial and followed it to the letter except for this trigger problem everything is the same as tutorial.

www.joomlapolis.com/support/tutorials/107-use-cases/18237-cb-auto-actions-assigning-usergroup-based-on-cb-field-value

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jacksudan
  • jacksudan
9 years 4 months ago #264966 by jacksudan
Replied by jacksudan on topic Usergroup auto action not working
Is the trigger After Registration? if I enter this manually will it work?

• jacksudan
  • jacksudan
9 years 4 months ago #264967 by jacksudan
Replied by jacksudan on topic Usergroup auto action not working
I just tried it again with the trigger After Frontend Registration and it did not work, it just assigns new members to registered when i look at the user manager of joomla and cb

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #264972 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Usergroup auto action not working
After Frontend Registration trigger is it, but as it states it's for frontend. So you need to be testing with frontend CB registration. It won't fire on backend and it won't fire for Joomla registrations. Please provide a screenshot of your auto action configuration. Ensure CB Auto Actions is public and published in CB > Plugin Management as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by krileon.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon