Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CBsubs PAP integration and prices

• activha
  • activha
9 years 3 weeks ago #271152 by activha
CBsubs PAP integration and prices was created by activha
Hello
Using the PAP integration for CBsubs I have a question regarding the price sent to PAP

$sale->setTotalCost( $price );
does it set the price with full taxes or the price without taxes ?
does it set the price paid with all promotions applied or the price of the plan without any promtions ?

We would need to have the price with all promotion applied and without any taxes for our website. What can I change for this ?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 3 weeks ago #271164 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBsubs PAP integration and prices
We send the full price with discounts applied. Taxes are calculated into the price sent to PAP. You can also override the commission on a per plan basis if you want to give a static commission for the plan, etc..

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• activha
  • activha
9 years 3 weeks ago #271173 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBsubs PAP integration and prices
The problem is that we always use mutli tier commissions in PAP
So if we send a static commission I guess that it won't use our multi tier settings.

Is there a way to get the item price without taxes so that we send this price to PAP, and then get the correct multi tier percentages ?

Or is there a way to implement multi tier commissions up to 6 levels in the static commission sent by your integration ? This would be a good solution

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 3 weeks ago #271178 by krileon
We don't send the price with taxes. We send the price of the plan with discounts applied. Discounts are any pricing adjustments from CBSubs Promotions. The static commission is plan by plan. If you're using multiple plans (1 for each tier) then it'd fit your needs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• activha
  • activha
9 years 3 weeks ago #271180 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBsubs PAP integration and prices
Multi tier is only manages in PAP not in CBsubs, multiple plans are only for different business subcriptions.
For each business subscription we give multi tier commissions through PAP

However if you send prices without taxes, this may work. PAP will get the price without taxes and compute the multitier commissions by itself.

Whatever the geographic zone, you confirm that $sale->setTotalCost( $price ) is the price WITHOUT taxes ? :-)

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 3 weeks ago #271181 by krileon
The price should be the price without taxes, yes. It should just be the plan rate with discounts applied (from CBSubs Promotions).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon