Skip to Content Skip to Menu

JCE LIGHTBOX POPUP and CB LOGIN

9 years 2 weeks ago #271444 by technik_pt
JCE LIGHTBOX POPUP and CB LOGIN was created by technik_pt
Hello,

we ar using the JCE to display the CB LOGIN in a Lightbox.
And everything is okay. We made a site with loadmodule_login and everything is displayed properly.
But aus soon as we login we just get displayed the Normal Site again with our normal login.

Is this a known Problem??
this is what we get after the login ?

conna.eu/index.php/component/comprofiler/login?return=aHR0cDovL2Nvbm5hLmV1L2luZGV4LnBocC8yLW15Y29ubmEvNjYtYW5tZWxkdW5nLWxvZ2luP3RtcGw9Y29tcG9uZW50

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 2 weeks ago #271473 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic JCE LIGHTBOX POPUP and CB LOGIN
We don't support any such feature so I've no idea if it'll work properly. Ensure live_site within configuration.php is set to '' (empty). Does login on the login page work?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 2 weeks ago #271507 by technik_pt
Replied by technik_pt on topic JCE LIGHTBOX POPUP and CB LOGIN
Hello,

thanks for the reply. Live_site is set to '' (empty) but it dosn't work.
Dos the Login module work with the loadmodule ??

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 2 weeks ago #271536 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic JCE LIGHTBOX POPUP and CB LOGIN
Does login on the login page function or login from a standard login module work?

Dos the Login module work with the loadmodule ??

It should as it's just an HTML form posting to CBs login page, but if something is altering the form it may not work as expected.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon