Skip to Content Skip to Menu

icons always display whatever setting

• activha
  • activha
9 years 2 weeks ago #271544 by activha
icons always display whatever setting was created by activha
Hi

I cannot use the setting regarding icons display in any field.
Layout set "Icons Display" to "No Icons" (or any other setting ) always show icons for all fields tested and whatever field even newly created

Are these settings related to another option somewhere else in CB ? I cannot find any overriding thing or something in the template that could force display.

Test with template protostar gave the same result

Any hint on this ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #271581 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic icons always display whatever setting
Seams to be working fine in my tests. Setting the First Name field to show No Icons hides its required and profile display icon on registration. Where are you still seeing the icons? Do you have CB Privacy installed? If so please ensure it's up to date according to the chart below as it does alter field icons to insert the privacy selector.

www.joomlapolis.com/cb-20-addon-status

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by krileon.

• activha
  • activha
9 years 2 weeks ago #271595 by activha
Replied by activha on topic icons always display whatever setting
icons are displayed on all CB pages (registration, profile, profile edit) and the settings have absolutely no impact on their display.
CB privacy is up to date
I had to set the display off on CB global configuration to hide them, but the case per case setting per field does not work on whatever choice I select

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 2 weeks ago #271610 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic icons always display whatever setting
Unpublish non-core CB plugins 1 by 1 to see if the issue resolves. Are you using CB Profile Pro to customized the views? If so try disabling it entirely.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• activha
  • activha
9 years 2 weeks ago #271614 by activha
Replied by activha on topic icons always display whatever setting
no CB profile pro
I'll test on the dev site and report later

Moderators: beatnantkrileon