Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] CB and CB Subs Upgrade Workaround

• drgolden
  • drgolden
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #273536 by drgolden
I have two sites that i would like to synch up the CB and CB Subs data:

#1 Joomla 2.5.28 CB 1.91 CB Subs 3.0.0
#2 Joomla 3.4.5 CB 2.0.12 CB Subs 4.0.1

I need to migrate the CB and CB Subs data from Site #1 to Site #2.

Originally I thought I could migrate Site 1 to CB 2.0.12 adn CB Subs to 4.0.1 and then upgrade the whole site to Joomla 3/

Despite repeated attempts I run into errors on Site #1 everytime I attempt to upgrade CB from 1.9.1 to 2.0.12. (error 1050 primarily)

As a work around can I extract the Site #1 table data (csv or?) and import it into the corresponding tables in Site #2?

Which tables would need to be repopulated?
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by beat. Reason: Added [SOLVED] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 11 months ago #273580 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB and CB Subs Upgrade Workaround
We don't have any import/export functionality beyond CBSubs subscription importing (but has no exporting). To export your CB users you can use CB Juice, but it's not going to export your fields, etc.. To fully export you'd need to just directly do it via phpmyadmin and export the entire tables.

What is the full error that you're receiving on install? Please ensure debug mode and maximum error reporting is enabled during install to completely expose the error.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• beat
  • beat
8 years 11 months ago #273726 by beat
Replied by beat on topic CB and CB Subs Upgrade Workaround
Per private message received from drgolden, his issue is resolved:

"I have resolved this problem. It seems to be associated with the local installation of WAMP server"

As this topic can be useful for others researching same issue, I'm not deleting it, but pasting resolution.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon