Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Upgraded GroupJine 2.70 to 3.0 Error on Viewing CB Profile

• eciudad
  • eciudad
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #273556 by eciudad
After I upgraded and publish Groupjive elements, I received this error message when I click on to view the CB Profile (If I unpublished Groupjive, profile can be accessed):

"#1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 21 SQL=SELECT COUNT( a.`id` ) FROM `z1gpy_comprofiler_plugin_activity` AS a LEFT JOIN `z1gpy_comprofiler_plugin_activity_hidden` AS b ON b.`type` = 'activity' AND b.`item` = a.`id` AND b.`user_id` = 831 LEFT JOIN `z1gpy_comprofiler` AS c ON c.`id` = a.`user_id` LEFT JOIN `z1gpy_users` AS d ON d.`id` = c.`id` LEFT JOIN `z1gpy_comprofiler_members` AS e ON e.`pending` = 0 AND e.`accepted` = 1 AND e.`memberid` = a.`user_id` AND e.`referenceid` = 831 LEFT JOIN `z1gpy_comprofiler_plugin_activity` AS f ON ( ( f.`type` = 'activity' AND f.`item` = a.`id` ) OR ( f.`type` = 'activity' AND a.`type` = 'activity' AND f.`item` = a.`item` ) ) AND f.`id` NOT IN (SELECT `item` FROM `z1gpy_comprofiler_plugin_activity_hidden` WHERE `type` = 'activity' AND `item` = f.`id` AND `user_id` = 831) AND (f.`user_id` = 831 OR ( f.`type` IN ('status', 'field') AND f.`parent` = 831 ) OR ( f.`type` = 'profile' AND f.`subtype` = 'connection' AND f.`item` = 831 ) OR ( e.`memberid` IS NOT NULL )) AND f.`date` > a.`date` LEFT JOIN `z1gpy_groupjive_plugin_events` AS gj_e ON a.`type` = 'groupjive' AND a.`subtype` = 'group.event' AND a.`item` = gj_e.`id` LEFT JOIN `z1gpy_groupjive_plugin_file` AS gj_f ON a.`type` = 'groupjive' AND a.`subtype` = 'group.file' AND a.`item` = gj_f.`id` LEFT JOIN `z1gpy_groupjive_plugin_photo` AS gj_p ON a.`type` = 'groupjive' AND a.`subtype` = 'group.photo' AND a.`item` = gj_p.`id` LEFT JOIN `z1gpy_groupjive_plugin_video` AS gj_v ON a.`type` = 'groupjive' AND a.`subtype` = 'group.video' AND a.`item` = gj_v.`id` LEFT JOIN `z1gpy_groupjive_plugin_wall` AS gj_w ON a.`type` = 'groupjive' AND a.`subtype` = 'group.wall' AND a.`item` = gj_w.`id` LEFT JOIN `z1gpy_groupjive_groups` AS gj_g ON a.`type` = 'groupjive' AND ( ( a.`subtype` = 'group' AND a.`item` = gj_g.`id` ) OR ( a.`subtype` != 'group' AND a.`parent` = gj_g.`id` ) ) WHERE b.`id` IS NULL AND f.`id` IS NULL AND c.`approved` = 1 AND c.`confirmed` = 1 AND d.`block` = 0 AND (a.`user_id` = 831 OR ( a.`type` IN ('status', 'field') AND a.`parent` = 831 ) OR ( a.`type` = 'profile' AND a.`subtype` = 'connection' AND a.`item` = 831 ) OR ( e.`memberid` IS NOT NULL )) AND"
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
8 years 11 months ago #273569 by nant

eciudad wrote: After I upgraded and publish Groupjive elements, I received this error message when I click on to view the CB Profile (If I unpublished Groupjive, profile can be accessed):

"#1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 21 SQL=SELECT COUNT( a.`id` ) FROM `z1gpy_comprofiler_plugin_activity` AS a LEFT JOIN `z1gpy_comprofiler_plugin_activity_hidden` AS b ON b.`type` = 'activity' AND b.`item` = a.`id` AND b.`user_id` = 831 LEFT JOIN `z1gpy_comprofiler` AS c ON c.`id` = a.`user_id` LEFT JOIN `z1gpy_users` AS d ON d.`id` = c.`id` LEFT JOIN `z1gpy_comprofiler_members` AS e ON e.`pending` = 0 AND e.`accepted` = 1 AND e.`memberid` = a.`user_id` AND e.`referenceid` = 831 LEFT JOIN `z1gpy_comprofiler_plugin_activity` AS f ON ( ( f.`type` = 'activity' AND f.`item` = a.`id` ) OR ( f.`type` = 'activity' AND a.`type` = 'activity' AND f.`item` = a.`item` ) ) AND f.`id` NOT IN (SELECT `item` FROM `z1gpy_comprofiler_plugin_activity_hidden` WHERE `type` = 'activity' AND `item` = f.`id` AND `user_id` = 831) AND (f.`user_id` = 831 OR ( f.`type` IN ('status', 'field') AND f.`parent` = 831 ) OR ( f.`type` = 'profile' AND f.`subtype` = 'connection' AND f.`item` = 831 ) OR ( e.`memberid` IS NOT NULL )) AND f.`date` > a.`date` LEFT JOIN `z1gpy_groupjive_plugin_events` AS gj_e ON a.`type` = 'groupjive' AND a.`subtype` = 'group.event' AND a.`item` = gj_e.`id` LEFT JOIN `z1gpy_groupjive_plugin_file` AS gj_f ON a.`type` = 'groupjive' AND a.`subtype` = 'group.file' AND a.`item` = gj_f.`id` LEFT JOIN `z1gpy_groupjive_plugin_photo` AS gj_p ON a.`type` = 'groupjive' AND a.`subtype` = 'group.photo' AND a.`item` = gj_p.`id` LEFT JOIN `z1gpy_groupjive_plugin_video` AS gj_v ON a.`type` = 'groupjive' AND a.`subtype` = 'group.video' AND a.`item` = gj_v.`id` LEFT JOIN `z1gpy_groupjive_plugin_wall` AS gj_w ON a.`type` = 'groupjive' AND a.`subtype` = 'group.wall' AND a.`item` = gj_w.`id` LEFT JOIN `z1gpy_groupjive_groups` AS gj_g ON a.`type` = 'groupjive' AND ( ( a.`subtype` = 'group' AND a.`item` = gj_g.`id` ) OR ( a.`subtype` != 'group' AND a.`parent` = gj_g.`id` ) ) WHERE b.`id` IS NULL AND f.`id` IS NULL AND c.`approved` = 1 AND c.`confirmed` = 1 AND d.`block` = 0 AND (a.`user_id` = 831 OR ( a.`type` IN ('status', 'field') AND a.`parent` = 831 ) OR ( a.`type` = 'profile' AND a.`subtype` = 'connection' AND a.`item` = 831 ) OR ( e.`memberid` IS NOT NULL )) AND"

Please make sure you have latest CB Auto Actions/ CB Activity and CB GroupJive installed from this reference page:

www.joomlapolis.com/cb-20-addon-status
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

• eciudad
  • eciudad
8 years 11 months ago #273615 by eciudad
Thank you Nick. It does appear to correct the issue. Also, I have noticed that my GroupJive users are not in sync with the com_profiler table. More than 50% of the users appear to be missing in GroupJive user section. Is there anyway to re-sync the GroupJive users?
Thank You,

Elias

• nant
  • nant
8 years 11 months ago #273619 by nant

eciudad wrote: Thank you Nick. It does appear to correct the issue. Also, I have noticed that my GroupJive users are not in sync with the com_profiler table. More than 50% of the users appear to be missing in GroupJive user section. Is there anyway to re-sync the GroupJive users?
Thank You,

Elias

I believe you will only see users in GJ if they have joined a GJ group

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 11 months ago #273628 by krileon
Background GJ > Users only shows users who are in a group. It is not a replacement for CB > User Management.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• eciudad
  • eciudad
8 years 11 months ago #273640 by eciudad
Nick and Krileon
Every user in CB should have been allocated to a group at the registration point unless it stopped for some reason. Counts are CB=289 GJ=116. I am not sure why GJ is short.

Thank you

Moderators: beatnantkrileon