Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Upgraded GroupJine 2.70 to 3.0 Error on Viewing CB Profile

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 11 months ago #273672 by krileon
GJ does not add people to groups on registration unless you setup a CB GroupJive action in CB Auto Actions for example or are using the auto join fieldtype. If you were using GJ Auto then GJ Auto was deprecated and you need to use CB Auto Actions. If already using CB Auto Actions then review your actions carefully. If using auto join fieldtype then some users may have registered without joining a group or registered before auto join fieldtype was configured. I don't understand your issue, sorry; GJ 3.x doesn't delete users on install or anything of the sort.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• eciudad
  • eciudad
8 years 11 months ago #273713 by eciudad
Thank you Krileon.
I was using GJ Auto actions before I upgrade but I am not sure if it stop working on 2.7.0. I have not way of telling since I did not check it before I upgraded. I am not using auto join on fieldtype. The reason I discovered was because I could not find GJ Auto Actions any longer. I realized when if found it on GB Auto Action and I tested and it works.It is not a big deal, I will clean it up and hope it does not happen again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, krileon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon