Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Duplicated Gallery items after upgrade from CB CB 1.9.1 to CB 2.0.14

8 years 6 months ago #280131 by erichburkhard
After the upgrade from CB 1.9.1 to CB 2.0.14 I got the following weird behaviour. If a certain user had some gallery items before the upgrade, these items have been doubled after the upgrade....this looks as follows:

...so I started to analyse where to problem is. And I found that the responsible table for this is the table: 'jos_comprofiler_plugin_gallery_items'....

..here you can see that the corresponding user: 157 has 2 entries....one entry that shows really the Gallery item and the other entry that shows only an empty box on the gui....

...I think this behaviour happened because the 'old' CB Profile Gallery plugin has been replaced be the new CB Gallery plugin....

Of course: I could write a DELETE SQL Statement, which deletes the 'wrong' entries, but how can I recognize these wrong entries ?

regards
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 6 months ago #280152 by krileon
Probably due to CB Gallery migration of CB Profile Gallery. For some reason in your case it migrated twice. Note sure how that happened unless you installed it twice and CB Profile Gallery failed to remove during the first migration. Most likely the last entry of each duplicate is the only valid entry.

Another option is to install CB Profile Gallery (its database rows and files should still exist, please confirm this first), empty the gallery items table, then re-install CB Gallery and it should re-migrate. Please make a backup before doing this.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon