Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB fields changing on plan activation and deactivation

• cagoffice
  • cagoffice
8 years 1 month ago #285112 by cagoffice
Hello,

We have a field that we want pre-populated when a person REGISTERS and I think we discovered that the field also populates when the plan is RENEWED. Is this the case? If so, how do we make it pre-populate for only new registrations?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 1 month ago #285116 by krileon
Can't without using CB Auto Actions and conditioning more specifically. For CBSubs Fields it's checking for the subscription to become active by any means. For CB Auto Actions usage you'd use the below with a Field action.

Plan Active
Global
Triggers: onCPayUserStateChange
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditions
1: [var3] Equal To PLAN_ID_HERE
2: [var2] Equal To A
3: [var7] Equal To N

var7 for that trigger is $reason, which can have the following values.

N = new subscription
R = renewal
U = update

So the conditions would be making sure the supplied plan id is active and that it's a new subscription. This should fit your needs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• cagoffice
  • cagoffice
8 years 1 month ago #285163 by cagoffice
Thanks Kyle,

How do we set up a CB Auto Action?

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 1 month ago #285164 by krileon
The above provides 90% of your auto actions configuration, but I recommend watching the below videos to help become more familiar with CB Auto Actions.

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLp0puRITgC7McQcw0Sli1qfSUQGwmflzi

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• cagoffice
  • cagoffice
8 years 1 month ago #285166 by cagoffice
Sorry we just couldn't find where Auto Actions is.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 1 month ago #285204 by krileon
All products can be found on the add-ons page and downloads page below.

www.joomlapolis.com/addons
www.joomlapolis.com/downloads

CB Auto Actions is also a featured product directly under our Products menu under the Featured header.

www.joomlapolis.com/addons/cb-auto-actions

Clicking the triple bar button to the right of Support expands the user menu where search is also found and searching CB Auto Actions also gives you the CB Auto Actions product page as the first result.

We're open to suggests if you're still having troubles finding a product. We want to make the process as easy as possible for finding products. :)

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon