Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] CBSubs import error: Double timezone specification

• fdinkler
  • fdinkler
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #288208 by fdinkler
When attempting to import subs using any of the file format options, I get this error:
DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (Y-0-0 5:i:0) at position 3 (-): Double timezone specification

I changed my profile time zone from "Chicago" to "Default" and the error went away.

I searched the forum for this error, finding this bug: forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6293
but not certain if CB config settings apply to CBSubs behavior, so I'm reporting it.

CB: 2.0.15
CBSubs: 4.1.0 and all plugins current
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by krileon. Reason: Added [SOLVED] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 11 months ago #288212 by krileon
Don't think CB settings apply to CBSubs import at all. Should just take the raw string you supplied and set for the subscription. This is happening during the import? Please ensure you've both CB and CBSubs latest builds installed (you noted only stable versions). If the "Subscription date" parameter is available you must select a validate datetime.

I've tested a single line comma separated list of IDs file import (65,66,67) with the below settings as working fine.

Destination Subscription plan: SELECT_PLAN_HERE
Current state: Active
Subscription date: 11 / 01 / 2016 00:00:00

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• fdinkler
  • fdinkler
7 years 11 months ago #288215 by fdinkler
Do you have a time zone set in your profile? That was the determining factor...
Fred

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 10 months ago #288244 by krileon
Seams to be working fine with a timezone specified as well. There is a timezone bug with the date selection (it's using offset instead of timezone resulting in odd DST behaviors), which was just fixed (fix is in most recent CB build).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• fdinkler
  • fdinkler
7 years 10 months ago #288302 by fdinkler
I can't reproduce it after upgrading to the latest build...
Can be closed.
Thanks,
Fred
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon