Skip to Content Skip to Menu

idev a bad partner ?

7 years 9 months ago #289445 by Andromeda57
idev a bad partner ? was created by Andromeda57
We bought the idev software because of the partnership between joomlapolis and idev.

We installed it correctly on our servers, but there is no connection possible between software like opencart.

Even the commission alert is not working, there is no connection possible to the installed idev software.

Tried to get in touch with the support of idev but still getting no answer.

Perhaps there are better partners as idev for joomlapolis?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 9 months ago #289447 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic idev a bad partner ?
You need to configure it within CBSubs > Settings > Integrations > iDevAff. Should be working fine to track commission from affiliate links.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #289448 by Andromeda57
Replied by Andromeda57 on topic idev a bad partner ?
Yeah, we did configure it (wrote the site of idev installation), but there is absolutely no communication between cbsubs and idev. Idev shows no commissions.

Their support is still not answering, software does not work. I do not think that this is good for your image.

Result: idev is not a good partner. Very aggressive support that even says they can stop support at any time they want to. Even when the users have paid a lot for it. Thats professional? Software not working, aggressive support, much of money. Bad for your image at all, joomlapolis. They even censor statements and block users when they have problems. NOW i KNOW why they do not use forums!

This is how idev handles users paying 500 dollars !! ->

"We deleted and banned you from the Facebook page already."

We now should get a refund. Because they can not get it work. And they do not want to give support.

Joomlapolis should delete support for that bad things!

Yeah, we got the refund. This company is very very untrustworthy... No address for the company, no critics in internet, blocking in social media, software not running, not compatible for windows 10, ...

Better not use idev!
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Andromeda57.

• nant
  • nant
7 years 9 months ago #289465 by nant
Replied by nant on topic idev a bad partner ?

Andromeda57 wrote: Yeah, we did configure it (wrote the site of idev installation), but there is absolutely no communication between cbsubs and idev. Idev shows no commissions.

Their support is still not answering, software does not work. I do not think that this is good for your image.

Result: idev is not a good partner. Very aggressive support that even says they can stop support at any time they want to. Even when the users have paid a lot for it. Thats professional? Software not working, aggressive support, much of money. Bad for your image at all, joomlapolis. They even censor statements and block users when they have problems. NOW i KNOW why they do not use forums!

This is how idev handles users paying 500 dollars !! ->

"We deleted and banned you from the Facebook page already."

We now should get a refund. Because they can not get it work. And they do not want to give support.

Joomlapolis should delete support for that bad things!

Yeah, we got the refund. This company is very very untrustworthy... No address for the company, no critics in internet, blocking in social media, software not running, not compatible for windows 10, ...

Better not use idev!

Sorry to hear about this.

Please note that we are not partners with idev team.
We have just integrated CBSubs with it.

We also have a Post Affiliate Pro integration plugin in CBSubs - maybe this will work better for you?

7 years 9 months ago #289467 by Andromeda57
Replied by Andromeda57 on topic idev a bad partner ?
I am quite sure this would work better. But about $ 1200 per year is too much for the project we want to start.

We're now facing for a test with "affiliate tracker" it can:

1. Track joomla registrations. Do you know if it will track cbsubs registration, too? The user will become a joomla user, too?

2. It has API and a code to implement with any joomla component. So we should at least be able to use this variant with cbsubs?

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 9 months ago #289496 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic idev a bad partner ?
I understand your frustration, but as Nick said we are not partners. We just wrote a CBSubs plugin to integrate with iDevAff. If iDevAff tracking isn't working at all then it's not going to work with CBSubs. First and foremost any tracking solution you integrate with CBSubs you must verify it's working to begin with. This typically means using a tracking link of some sort to ensure it's tracking.

1. Track joomla registrations. Do you know if it will track cbsubs registration, too? The user will become a joomla user, too?

I've no idea as we didn't make that extension and have no experience using it. CB users are Joomla users. So it'll probably track CB registrations as well as I assume it's acting on the Joomla user create event, which CB will fire.

2. It has API and a code to implement with any joomla component. So we should at least be able to use this variant with cbsubs?

You can use CB Auto Actions and a Code action with Method set to PHP to execute whatever code you like at any trigger you like so yes it should be possible to integrate the two.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon