Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Activity integration with itemid

• activha
  • activha
7 years 4 months ago #294570 by activha
CB Activity integration with itemid was created by activha
Hello

I am coming back on this post www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/236424-cb-activity-4-auto-action-fatal-error?start=6#293324 and tried to set up a new CB module

What I want to achieve is to set a module retrieving all activity for any hotspot that our customer register.

We have activities registered with hotspot.[itemid] and this works well with auto action to increment the stream.

I tried to set a new module which would be displayed on each hotspot page so that it retrieves all activity for this particular hotspot. I inserted hotspot.[itemid] in the CB activity module without success

Also tried hotspot.[item_id] hotspot.[page_id] without success

Can you tell me what substitution to use in order to get what I want ?

Thanks

Regards
jean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 4 months ago #294580 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Activity integration with itemid
Modules support [module_id] and [page_id] with [page_id] just being the current Itemid of the page they're on. As you're wanting it to display all hotspot assets you need to use a wildcard. So you'd set asset to hotspot.%. Please be sure to read the description of the asset parameter carefully as all of this is shown there.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon