Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] PayPal gateway credit card graphics

• cagoffice
  • cagoffice
7 years 3 months ago #295509 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic PayPal gateway credit card graphics
I will attach a screenshot of what I see:

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 3 months ago #295510 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic PayPal gateway credit card graphics
Change "Choose payment method" to "Choose payment method by showing all buttons available for payment" or "Pay Button to display" to "Gateway-dependant payment button" and see if your issue resolves.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• cagoffice
  • cagoffice
7 years 3 months ago #295515 by cagoffice
Your first suggestion worked. The second suggestion did not work.

One of the things that I noticed was that once I approved this test person, they had access to "registered user only" pages. I only want them to have access to that once they pay. I thought I had that set up but maybe not. How do I fix this?

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 3 months ago #295517 by krileon
View Access Level and CBSubs protections are completely different. The user can be registered and unpaid. You'll need to protect that content with CBSubs if you want to limit it to subscribers only.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• cagoffice
  • cagoffice
7 years 3 months ago #295519 by cagoffice
What are CBSubs protections?

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 3 months ago #295522 by krileon
You can protect content by URL, by menu item, if it's an article then by article or category, etc.. See your CBSubs manual for further details. Typically you'll be using CBSubs Content integration for most of that. Your alternative is to create a subscriber usergroup and have CBSubs give that usergroup to the user then set your content to be accessible to that usergroup or a view access level with that usergroup.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon