Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Edit Avitar

• wbuk
  • wbuk
7 years 3 months ago #295614 by wbuk
Edit Avitar was created by wbuk
Hi I might have found a bug.

When you try to edit the avitar by clicking on the pencil (or cog), the edit setting go behind the TAB bar, so you need to go to EDIT at the the top and then UPDATE PROFILE, then PORTRAIT to change the image.. as Core field Ajax puts the menu behind the TAB.

Cheers.

Web Buster UK Ltd

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 3 months ago #295622 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Edit Avitar
Works fine on our demo site below.

Be sure to be using the tooltip mode. Inline is literally inline now and there isn't enough room for inline editing in that position. Tooltip or Modal work best for canvas positions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: wbuk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon