Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Managing Connection requests leads to error page

• cliffvt
  • cliffvt
6 years 11 months ago #298462 by cliffvt
When a User clicks UPDATE on the Manage Connection Requests screen, the page blanks and an error message is displayed reading "Missing where-field type of load() in class CB\Plugin\Activity\Table\ActivityTable."

It does process/update the first connection request in the list but not the rest. (So if you go back and do it enough times you can process each one :) )

CB Connect is on 7.1.0
CB COnnections is on 2.1.3
CB version is on 2.1.3
Joomla is on 3.8.1
PHP is version 5.6.31
CB template is j_connecto_cb_2.0

Any ideas to fix it?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 11 months ago #298464 by krileon
When a user clicks update while doing what exactly? Approving a connection request, changing a connections type/message, or just clicking update without doing anything causes this? Seams to work ok in my tests. Please ensure you've latest builds installed. You can quickly check for updates in CB > Plugin Management > Install New Plugin > Install from Web > Updates if CB has been updated.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• cliffvt
  • cliffvt
6 years 11 months ago #298465 by cliffvt
As mentioned above its while approving a connection request. This user had 7 requests, so the error message came up seven times. lol

I am on the latest of everything but will update again to be sure.
Cheers
Cliff

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 11 months ago #298469 by krileon
Do you have any custom Activity actions within CB Auto Actions? If you do edit and resave them then retest. Absolutely be sure CB, CB Auto Actions, and CB Activity have latest builds to be sure it's not an issue caused by being out of date as this appears to be the connection system activity triggering your issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon