Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Terms & Conditions link into the Basket page

• lucablue
  • lucablue
6 years 4 months ago #305201 by lucablue
Hi,
I've set on the check box to accept Terms & Conditions into the Basket page of CBSubs.
The word "Terms & Conditions" appear like a link but when I click on it nothing happens ( it seems call to javascript:void(0);)

Where and How can I insert the correct link to the Terms & Condition page of my website?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 4 months ago #305217 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Terms & Conditions link into the Basket page
What specifically did you set "Display and require accepting terms" parameter to? It has the option of just displaying the terms and conditions field or you can supply custom terms and conditions output using "Ask to approve different terms and conditions for checkout", which you'll need to supply your own text with a link to your terms and conditions for "Terms and conditions text (adapt link url)" as what is there is just a placeholder.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

• lucablue
  • lucablue
6 years 4 months ago #305227 by lucablue
Replied by lucablue on topic Terms & Conditions link into the Basket page
Done with the "Ask to approve different terms and conditions for checkout", thank you.
Before I was using "Ask to approve the same terms and conditions of the registration form".

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 4 months ago #305237 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Terms & Conditions link into the Basket page

Before I was using "Ask to approve the same terms and conditions of the registration form".

If using that you'd have to be sure the Terms and Conditions field is configured correctly within CB > Field Management, which it'd just render as it would on Registration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon