Skip to Content Skip to Menu

URGENT: Huge problem with registration security issue

• lucablue
  • lucablue
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #309629 by lucablue
Hi again,
I’ve tried to register myself in the website by iPhone.

At The end of registration The browser give error in the privacy column of db.

1054 - Unknown column 'cb_privacyconsent' in 'field list'

But I’ve checked if the test user was registered even if the error.

I’ve found it into joomla user db and not into The cb user db.

So what’s happening? Is there some problems with the privacy plug in of joomla and the smartphone registration?

Meanwhile how can I deny the user registration by smartphone and force it only by pc browser?
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by lucablue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lucablue
  • lucablue
5 years 9 months ago #309631 by lucablue
This morning I've tried to register myself also by pc and browser chrome and I've the same problem!

1054 - Unknown column 'cb_privacyconsent' in 'field list'

I think it depends on one of the last modify of CB component... can you help me pls?

• lucablue
  • lucablue
5 years 9 months ago #309632 by lucablue
It seems it linked to the "privacyconsent" plug in of joomla.

On my joomla website that plug in is deactived and this, I think, generate the issue.
How can solve?

I won't use that plug in for privacy, so why the CB registration need it?

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 9 months ago #309639 by krileon
Your terms and conditions field called "cb_privacy" is missing its consent database column for some reason. Run the database tools within CB > Tools to see if it'll create the column. Terms and Condition fields come with 2 columns now. 1 stores the typical 1/0 (yes/no) and the other stores the date they consented.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 9 months ago #309642 by krileon
Ok, it looks like that's a bug with the consent column not creating. Have added a bug ticket to fix.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7406

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• lucablue
  • lucablue
5 years 9 months ago #309646 by lucablue
So I've just to wait the release of new version of CB?

I hope it will be very soon...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon