Skip to Content Skip to Menu

On registration form, Error cookie expired or session timout

• wegda
  • wegda
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #310114 by wegda
Ive put the registration form inside a yootheme pro layout with component anywhere (regular labs) placed. The cache is set to off
It is a Testsite: rdaev.wegwb.de/mitglied-werden
And ive used the registration form before to test.
How can i prevent this error

The problem comes definitly by the plug components anywhere. My Problem is now i need the registration form around other content like the demosite you shown above my trhead.
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by wegda.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 8 months ago #310122 by krileon
Don't know how that extension works, but it's breaking CBs anti-spoof protection. As we're not the developer of ComponentsAnywhere I've no idea how they're outputting components to cause such an issue but in theory should work fine calling normal Joomla API for rendering a component. Can't really help with such issues though unless your normal CB registration form also has same issue.

The problem comes definitly by the plug components anywhere. My Problem is now i need the registration form around other content like the demosite you shown above my trhead.

Our demo site is just using normal module positions as part of the template. You shouldn't need to use something like ComponentsAnywhere for that. Most templates come with quite a few module positions or they offer features for changing the layout so you can have module positions anywhere you like.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon