Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Community Builder Help

• OTOA
  • OTOA
5 years 8 months ago #310131 by OTOA
Community Builder Help was created by OTOA
I am a novice, please bear with me.

I have over 2,000 users in CB User management that are not "enabled" It appears that when their subscriptions expired ion CB payments, they are no longer "enabled".
Is there any way to enabled these users without manually enabling all them one at a time?

I also have a large number of users that have no subscription assigned to them, both enable and disabled. If i subscribe them to a plan, this will renew the plan for a year. We collect revenue from subscriptions and I am looking for a solution.

Thanks
Patrick
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 8 months ago #310139 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Community Builder Help

I have over 2,000 users in CB User management that are not "enabled" It appears that when their subscriptions expired ion CB payments, they are no longer "enabled".

Sounds like you configured CBSubs to not allow free registrations without a subscription within CBSubs > Settings > Global. They should be asked to renew or subscribe when they login to reactivate. If you don't want CBSubs to do this be sure to allow free registrations without a subscription.

Is there any way to enabled these users without manually enabling all them one at a time?

With the above in mind after you've changed the CBSubs setting you should be able to just mass enable them in CB > User Management using the Batch Tools.

I also have a large number of users that have no subscription assigned to them, both enable and disabled. If i subscribe them to a plan, this will renew the plan for a year. We collect revenue from subscriptions and I am looking for a solution.

If they are supposed to have a subscription then they either existed before you added CBSubs or at some point you allowed free registration without a subscription. You can mass import subscriptions to users in CBSubs > Import if you feel they should have one of some kind (e.g. could be a free lifetime plan you give them).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• OTOA
  • OTOA
5 years 8 months ago #310155 by OTOA
Replied by OTOA on topic Community Builder Help
I would really like to hire a developer that can assist with this and a couple of other issues with our site.
Any suggestions?

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #310179 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Community Builder Help
If you want to utilize the services below you'll need to get in contact with Nick. Beyond that I do not have anyone to recommend, sorry.

www.joomlapolis.com/services/hourly
www.joomlapolis.com/services/installation

You can contact Nick via private message from his profile below.

www.joomlapolis.com/profile/nant

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by krileon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon