Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Privacy tab

• activha
  • activha
5 years 8 months ago #310159 by activha
CB Privacy tab was created by activha
Hello

When users modify their profile, they usually have a few tabs without any field but the privacy one.

Would it be possible to group all these tabs (or even all tabs) into a single one named "Privacy", that would be easier to understand for profile edition.

Thanks
Jean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 8 months ago #310174 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Privacy tab
lol, it's funny you ask for that. That's already being worked on and is about half way done for next CB Privacy release. It'll pull all tab privacy, field privacy, and privacy fields (it's possible to create privacy fields now) into a single Privacy tab.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7102

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

• activha
  • activha
5 years 8 months ago #310176 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CB Privacy tab
Wonderful :-)

• activha
  • activha
5 years 8 months ago #310202 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CB Privacy tab
Just installed it and that's exactly what was required, congrats !

One suggestion : would it be possible to attach other fields to this tab ? For instance the suspend_me or delete_me fields would perfectly fit inside.
I tried but could not find how to show them only in this tab

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 8 months ago #310207 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Privacy tab

One suggestion : would it be possible to attach other fields to this tab ? For instance the suspend_me or delete_me fields would perfectly fit inside.

Nope, it's a dynamically generated tab with the sole purpose of centralizing privacy controls.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon