Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Plan Upgrade Question

• cagoffice
  • cagoffice
5 years 8 months ago #310175 by cagoffice
Plan Upgrade Question was created by cagoffice
Hello,

We have multiple plans that we have allowed "upgrades" to because we have different plans that are applicable to the same person and they can choose which one they want.

I have one user who "upgraded" years ago but now wants to go back to the original subscription plan she had. It's not available anymore to her. How can we make these available going from Plan A to Plan B then back to Plan A?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 8 months ago #310181 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Plan Upgrade Question
Edit the plan and set "Propose plan for upgrades only if it is more expensive" to "No: It will be possible to upgrade to this plan (for free with pro-rating) if all conditions below and elsewhere are met" then be sure "Propose spontaneously plan for upgrades" is set to "Yes: show automatically plan for normal upgrades (recommended)". Believe she should be able to downgrade fine at that point. The alternative is to expire or cancel her current upgrade and the previous I believe should be available again.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• cagoffice
  • cagoffice
5 years 8 months ago #310182 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic Plan Upgrade Question
Neither of those suggestions worked.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 8 months ago #310184 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Plan Upgrade Question
Which plan did you edit? You'll need to edit the plan they upgraded from to be sure it allows upgrades regardless of price, but i'm not completely sure it'll allow downgrading still since the current subscription kept track of what it upgraded from and maybe completely override this functionality. Only solution maybe to set both plans as non-exclusive and prevent both from being subscribed to at same time using conditions under the Workflows tab. Beyond that I don't know what to suggest as there isn't specific features in place for downgrades.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon