Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Give administrator group access to the user membership plans.

• marse7
  • marse7
5 years 9 hours ago - 4 years 11 months ago #314922 by marse7
Hi all at the wonderful Joomlapolis!

This hasn't come up before or I can't remember it ever coming up...

I can't seem to find out how to give the administrator group access to the membership tab on the user profile. This client is adding members manually (something I hate) but they can't give the member a plan - the tab that I see as a superuser is not present.

I did find a forum topic where Krileon suggested (to someone with the same issue) to go into the component permissions and allow for what they needed. But even after doing that I still don't see the tab showing up.

Also, in general, how do I allow an admin or anyone to access parts of CB Subs? If they're not superuser then they can only access one tab that really gives them nothing.

Please guide me as to where information on this (these) permission is/are given. I also use PWT ACL and there is no setting in there that helps. I'm stumped.

Thanks,
Mark
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by krileon. Reason: Added [SOLVED] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• marse7
  • marse7
5 years 8 hours ago - 5 years 8 hours ago #314923 by marse7
Arghhhh! Never mind - found it. It's in CB SUBS (PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS) > SETTINGS > PERMISSIONS if anyone else is having this issue.

Sorry for taking up any of your time.

Always appreciate you guys (and gals?)

All my best,
Mark
Last edit: 5 years 8 hours ago by marse7.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, krileon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon