Skip to Content Skip to Menu

conditional behavior

• ericmuc
  • ericmuc
  • Add-ons
4 years 11 months ago #314963 by ericmuc
conditional behavior was created by ericmuc
Hi,
I have a checkbox element with yes to show a set of further fields by conditional plugin.
If I toggle between yes / no the fields are shown / not shown. So far so good.
But if I have stored values in the fields before with checkbox = yes and edit the data and toggle then between yes / no, with set to no and back to yes the fields are empty.
How is it possible to have the values of the fields shown if I go back to yes?
At the moment: if the user go to no and back to yes the fields are deleted by saving then.
Thanks, best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ericmuc
  • ericmuc
  • Add-ons
4 years 11 months ago #314964 by ericmuc
Replied by ericmuc on topic conditional behavior
Instead of using conditional function I could take a privacy setting for a group of fields with one click. Is that possible somehow?
Thanks

• krileon
  • krileon
4 years 11 months ago #314966 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic conditional behavior
Value resetting can be disabled within CB Conditional > Parameters. Currently this is global and will impact all conditions as it can not be disabled on a per condition usage at this time. Resetting a value is often necessary when chaining multiple conditions. If you aren't chaining multiple conditions then it should be fine to turn it off.

Instead of using conditional function I could take a privacy setting for a group of fields with one click. Is that possible somehow?

No CB Privacy can not replace CB Conditional functionality in this regard.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ericmuc

Moderators: beatnantkrileon