• Add-ons
4 years 11 months ago #314978 by ericmuc
Privacy settings was created by ericmuc
I have following situation:
Profile: fieldlabel fieldname
Edit Profile: fieldname set privacy member only
Result Profile logged in: fieldlabel fieldname
Result Profile public: fieldlabel

What can I do, that the fieldlabel is also not shown in public profile view with privacy setting?
(I am using Profiler Pro)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
4 years 11 months ago #314986 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Privacy settings
The field doesn't show at all in normal profile view, but you're using CB Profile Pro so I've no idea what it's going to do since that replaces normal profile output. You'd need to contact the developer of CB Profile Pro regarding that as it sounds like they're outputting the field title and value separately instead of letting the normal field row output which includes field title and value already.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ericmuc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon