Skip to Content Skip to Menu

if i change the profile i have to input a password of the user

• wegda
  • wegda
4 years 10 months ago #315844 by wegda
Ive to update a useaccount and at new time ive to input the password from the user but i havent this password.
My newest version is changed the role to update profiles is only possible with input the password from the user. But i havent this password.
Thats wrong. How can io change this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
4 years 10 months ago #315847 by krileon
You don't have to input the password to edit a user. More than likely your browsers autofill or browser extensions autofill is trying to fill in the password like it's a login form. We already set autocomplete="off" on the input and the form. If you're using LastPass this will continue to happen until you turn on the option to respect the autocomplete attribute. Beyond that just empty the password input before attempting to save a user you're editing as there's nothing we can do about this that won't negatively impact normal usage.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• wegda
  • wegda
4 years 10 months ago #315858 by wegda
Okay thx for that right info.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon