Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Show invoice address (cb_subs_inv_) in user profile (edit section)

4 years 6 months ago #317809 by zahmundzornig
I enable the mandatory invoice address in the cb subs settings. Is it possible to show the fields

cb_subs_inv_address_street
cb_subs_inv_.......

in a tab, so user can see and change the invoice address in the profile edit section? I can´t find this fields in the field section.
The other point is to improve the step-by-step registration form: We use 4 tabs/steps. After the last step the user expect the end of the registration process. But after the last step we have a 5th step with the invoice address information. That is ok but I like to show this step as a tab in the registration form. That is the second reason to build a tab with the cb_subs_inv.... fields.

www.zahmundzornig.de thanx joomlapolis for the great work and support!
Build with CB: www.jaii.de

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
4 years 6 months ago #317812 by krileon
They're hidden fields that CBSubs stores the invoice address information to that's edited during payment in the basket. They've no profile display so no it's not possible to display them in a tab at this time.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon