Skip to Content Skip to Menu

History, which profiles the user has visited?

• ericmuc
  • ericmuc
  • Add-ons
3 years 10 months ago #321863 by ericmuc
Hi,
The plugin "visitors" shows the visitors of the own profile.
But is it possible in some way to get a list of profiles, which I have / the user has visited in the last x days?
Thanks, best regards
Eric

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ericmuc
  • ericmuc
  • Add-ons
3 years 10 months ago #321871 by ericmuc
Replied by ericmuc on topic History, which profiles the user has visited?
Hi,
One example when I need this:
I just tested image approval.
After approve I cannot see which user it was of whom I approved an image. Even if I was on his profile.

So the history of visited profiles would be good to have and moreover the history of approved images.

Is there a way to achieve this?

Thanks, best regards
Eric

• krileon
  • krileon
3 years 10 months ago #321879 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic History, which profiles the user has visited?
That plugin uses the _comprofiler_views database table. I suppose you could use an Advanced Filter in a userlist to try and pull a history, but if you don't actually visit their profile there won't be a history entry logged. So for example if you approve them from the moderator images page there won't be a profile view logged since you never viewed their profile. There isn't a trigger available to act on with CB Auto Actions for the moderator image approval page to extend this behavior either.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ericmuc

Moderators: beatnantkrileon