Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Cannot translate "Remove Connection", "Accept Connection", "Reject Connection"

• boyjahq
  • boyjahq
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #324647 by boyjahq
Under Manage Connections users have the option to remove a connection. When they hover over the white box with 3 vertical dots the choice that shows is "Remove Connection". We located UE_REMOVECONNECTION in the CB language file and made an override, but it does not work. As a further test, we changed UE_REMOVECONNECTION in the language file itself from "Remove Connection" to "XXRemove Connection" but the message which showed for all languages on the site did not include the XX addition, which suggests that UE_REMOVECONNECTION is not the string being called in this instance. Where can we find the language constant for this? Or, is there another way to get this to be the proper language?

It is the exact same situation with Accept Connection and Reject Connection buttons.

Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by boyjahq.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
3 years 5 months ago #324650 by krileon
Some of the new additions are missing their keys. Translate the following.

Key: Remove Connection
Text: TRANSLATION_HERE

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8499

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: boyjahq

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon