Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Canvas Image getting wiped on connection request acceptance

• AlexRag
  • AlexRag
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #325042 by AlexRag
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but I am testing connection requests using two test users, one logging in via an incognito browser.

For some reason, as soon as I accept a connection request both users canvas images are getting deleted requiring me to re-upload both of them.
Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by krileon. Reason: Added [SOLVED] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• AlexRag
  • AlexRag
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #325049 by AlexRag
UPDATE: Have done some more testing and the canvas image wiping is happening with all users now. I have figure it out. :silly:

It looks like there was an Auto-Action that I had set up, but not completed, with the trigger "OnAfterCreateNotification". I did not realize the Adjust user field values was by default on the "canvas" item when first creating an Auto-Action. (see image).

I actually don't recall what I was trying to accomplish :unsure:

The reason I was seeing it all of a sudden (the Action has been published for some time) was because I only recently figured out how to enable Notifications (System Auto Actions had not been enabled).

So, in summary it's NOT a bug, but rather a perfect example of "With great power comes great responsibility". The power of Auto Actions were at play!

Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by AlexRag.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon